- In this disclaimer the terms are interpreted as followed:
The following applies to the website. By using the website, you agree with this disclaimer.
The publisher endeavors for the content of the website to be regularly updated and/or supplemented. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete or incorrect.
The publisher provides the contents of the webpage in the state which it actually is, without any warranty or guarantee of the validity or suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
The publisher is not liable for damage that has occurred or is menace to occur as a result of the use of the website or the inability to consult the web page.
The publisher may change or terminate the website at his own discretion at any given moment, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences due to change or termination.
Baring this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties linked to the website. These links do not constitute an endorsement of those files.
Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the website.
The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the website and/or certain services on the website. In addition to this, the publisher can monitor the access to the website.
You will protect and safeguard the publisher, his representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extra judicial measures, condemnations etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are constituted by third parties from or related to your use of the website, your breach of any law, regulation or the rights of others.
It is prohibited to disrupt the normal functioning of this website or to violate its integrity (cracking, hacking). It is prohibited to alter the information contained on this website, nor prevent or restrict the access to this website for other users or influence otherwise.
Although the publisher does everything reasonably possible to keep this website free of viruses, it cannot guarantee this.
For our records and/or to process your registration/reservation/order, we need your personal information. It is of high importance to the publisher that the information you provide is handled with all the care and confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act Registration, which means that your personal information will only be used for what was described above, unless otherwise agreed.
- the website: each web page at which a hyperlink to this disclaimer is included with the intention to assert this disclaimer.
- the publisher: the authorized editor of the website;
- use(s): loading, logging in, consulting, reading, watching, listening, editing, completing (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, transmitting, distributing, using services, committing acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the represented natural or legal person using this website;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damages of any kind, including lost data, business, income, profit or other economic loss.